WeScale job: Email Marketing Specialist
Are you a Klaviyo enthusiast with a strong drive to increase the lifetime value of clients? Are you impressed by the fact that up to 30% of all purchases can come from email marketing? Hungry for a challenge of working with international client bases with in between 10,000 to 100,000 active contacts?
Look no further. WeScale is the place to be.
Join our team who masters scaling clients from 4 to 7 digits monthly revenue in less than a year. We work with clients hand in hand as a boutique agency. You will be able to focus and evolve your skillset.
- Email marketing strategies
- Drip campaigns and funnel optimization for higher LTV
- Management of campaigns for 3-4 clients at a time in association with copywriters and designers
- Drive email acquisition campaigns (pop ups, lead generation, etc.)
- Advanced segmentation of clients and leads
- Reporting and optimization of email marketing campaigns
- Participation in planning the promotions and campaigns with the team
Perfect fit for the role:
- 2-3 years of experience in email marketing – Preferably Klaviyo 🙂
- Management of email marketing campaigns for ecommerce businesses with more than 50K revenue per month
- Proven knowledge and experience in setting up email automation campaigns in ecommerce (welcome, activation, cart abandonment, VIP customers, churned)
- Experience with segmentation of contacts and managing campaigns for multiple languages and product groups
- Excellent communication skills
How we can work together
- Up to 20 hours a week – part-time job
- Performance-based rewarding system starting at 2500 eur gross a month
- You can work with us as a sole proprietor (s.p.) or Ltd.
- We have a wonderful spacious office in Črnuče, Ljubljana, Slovenia, and we are open to remote work as well
How to WeScale your career:
- Opportunities to work with fast-growing e-commerce businesses, where there is a vast room to experiment and to break all-time records
- Budget and career development plan to learn globally accomplished experts who are on top of their game
- We innovate and always experiment with new channels and formats
- Excellent working environment with a strong focus on process management and communication excellence to overcome the challenges of remote work
Apply today at email@example.com
Sounds good? Excellent. Would love to meet you.
Send us your CV and a short email introduction in which you explain why you would like to work at WeScale at firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise to get back to you shortly.
Good luck & hope to welcome you in the team of e-commerce scalers soon!
WeScale is a boutique, performance-oriented marketing agency for ecommerce companies with high growth potential. By bringing together people with ecommerce performance marketing experience in more than 120 projects globally, from small, medium and large companies, and a combined generated revenue of more than 100 million EUR for our clients, our main goal is to scale together in trusted partnerships.