WeScale job: FB/IG Media Buyer
Have you always dreamed of running ads for eCommerce brands that customers love?
Do you get excited when launching many tests, building a strategy to scale and working in a team of performance-driven experts?
Look no further. WeScale is the place to be.
Join our team who masters scaling clients from 4 to 7 digits monthly revenue in less than a year. We work with clients hand in hand as a boutique agency. You will be able to focus and evolve your skillset.
- Responsible for setting up advertising campaigns within Facebook Ads Manager
- Ownership of assigned tasks within campaigns and projects
- Optimizing performance of ads to hit KPIs
- Brainstorm new ideas and opportunities
- Market research and latest trend monitoring
- Briefing content-creation team, spotting best performers and giving feedback back to the designers to double down on what works
- Creating reports to share with the team on our weekly meetings
- Writing ad and campaign copy and sending it to translators
Perfect fit for the role:
- Have at least 3 months’ worth of experience working inside Ads Manager full-time within the past year
- Be proactive, organized & detail-oriented
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have great communication skills
- Be curious about the data and new ways how to scale businesses
- B2+ level of English – working proficiency
How we can work together
- This is a full-time position – contract, sole proprietorship or student applications
- Performance-based rewarding system
- We have a wonderful spacious office in Črnuče, Ljubljana, Slovenia, and we are open to remote work as well
How to WeScale your career:
- Opportunities to work on fast-growing e-commerce businesses, where there is vast room to experiment and to break all-time records
- Budget and career development plan to learn from globally accomplished experts who are on top of their game
- We innovate and always experiment with new channels and formats, you will have lots of room to evolve and grow professionally while trying new things
- Excellent working environment with a strong focus on process management and communication excellence to overcome the challenges of remote work
Apply today at email@example.com
Sounds like you? Excellent. Would love to meet you.
Send us your CV and a short email introduction in which you explain why you would like to work at WeScale at firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise to get back to you shortly.
WeScale is a boutique, performance-oriented marketing agency for ecommerce companies with high growth potential. By bringing together people with ecommerce performance marketing experience in more than 120 projects globally, from small, medium and large companies, and a combined generated revenue of more than 100 million EUR for our clients, our main goal is to scale together in trusted partnerships.